Ellis & Winters Names Jeremy Falcone Partner
Jan 3, 2013 | Raleigh, NC
Jeremy M. Falcone
Ellis & Winters is pleased to announce that Jeremy Falcone has been named a partner of the firm, effective January 2013.
Jeremy received his law degree, with high honors, in 2006 from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where he served on the North Carolina Law Review. Jeremy earned his B.A. from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville in 2001, magna cum laude. Before he joined Ellis & Winters, Jeremy practiced in the litigation department of the New York office of Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP. Jeremy also practiced with former Judge Wade Barber in Pittsboro, North Carolina.
Jeremy concentrates his litigation practice on complex commercial, medical malpractice, business tort, and product liability matters. He has taken cases to verdict in state and federal courts in North Carolina, Montana, and Arkansas. Jeremy has represented individuals, companies, and non-profit organizations in a wide range of matters in federal, state, and business courts, including:
- Prosecuting and defending complex business disputes;
- Defending financial service companies in securities fraud claims;
- Defending health care providers in medical malpractice claims;
- Prosecuting and defending trade secrets claims;
- Defending employers faced with employment discrimination claims;
- Defending pharmaceutical and medical device companies in product liability actions;
- Defending catastrophic tort claims; and
- Appealing matters in federal and state courts.
Jeremy is admitted to practice in New York, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and all State and Federal Courts in North Carolina. Jeremy was named to the 2013 edition of Super Lawyers Rising Stars for commercial litigation.