Andrew Chamberlin is a trial attorney with a national practice. The scope of his practice includes product liability defense, catastrophic injury defense, and the prosecution and defense of significant commercial, construction, and intellectual property disputes. Andrew has appeared in state and federal courts across the United States in his role as national counsel for multiple entities.
Andrew served as a faculty member for the 2014 IADC Trial Academy at Stanford University. He has also served as an invited speaker on Rule 702, catastrophic event investigation, the trial of a complex case, and the application of technology to the practice of law.
Andrew’s recent work has included ICC proceedings, cross-border document collections and discovery issues, disputes related to the French blocking statute, and GDPR compliance.
Awards & Honors
- 2014 IADC Trial Academy, Faculty Member, Stanford University Law School, Palo Alto, CA, July 26 - August 1, 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2005-2019)
- International Who's Who of Product Liability Defence Lawyers (2013-2018)
- Benchmark Litigation, North Carolina Litigation Star (2015-2019)
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine, Civil Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Business Litigation (2005-2018)
- Peer Review Rated AV® in Martindale-Hubbell
- Co-author, "The Effective Deponent: Preventing Amygdala Hijack During Witness Testimony"; For the Defense, June 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC), Board Member
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Past Board Member
- Greensboro Urban Ministry, Past Board Chair
- Greensboro United Soccer Association, Past Board Secretary
- North Carolina Soccer Fusion, Past President
- First Lutheran Church, Greensboro, Past President