Trial and Litigation
Ellis & Winters LLP is well-recognized as having one of North Carolina's preeminent trial and litigation practices. Over 70% of the firm's trial attorneys are acknowledged in the litigation arena as highly qualified leaders in their areas of practice. We view every trial as critical to our client’s business and reputation, and arrive fully prepared and ready to deliver winning strategies.
Our clients have come to expect this level of preparedness and expertise from Ellis & Winters. We recognize that a pre-trial settlement is often in the best interest of our clients, but also that a favorable settlement cannot be reached without approaching each case as if it will go the distance. Every client can rest assured that we are committed to their success and that we will collaborate with the client to determine the best path for each matter.
- Avoiding Procedural Potholes When Subpoenaing Out-of-State Nonparties
- Kelly Margolis Dagger Presents on Effective Use of Courtroom Technology
- In Blow to Gig Economy, Third Circuit Rules Shoddy Records are No Bar to Class Certification
- Andrew Chamberlin and Leslie Packer are Recognized in the 2020 National “Who’s Who in Product Liability Defence”
- ELLIS & WINTERS NAMED TO 2021 “BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA” LIST
- Andrew Chamberlin Elected as IADC President
- Ashley Brathwaite, Leslie Packer, and Scottie Lee Elected to NCADA Leadership Positions
- Ellis & Winters 2020 Chambers Rankings Announced