Ellis & Winters Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Super Lawyers®
Congratulations to 17 Ellis & Winters attorneys who received recognition as 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers.
Leslie Packer, firm managing partner, was voted one of the Top 10 Attorneys in North Carolina, Top 50 Women Attorneys in North Carolina, and Top 25 Attorneys in Raleigh. Partner Dixie Wells was voted one of the Top 50 Women Attorneys in North Carolina, and partner Jon Sasser was voted one of the Top 100 Attorneys in North Carolina, and Top 25 Attorneys in Raleigh.
The firm’s 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers and their respective categories are:
- Chuck Anderson – General Litigation
- Jon Berkelhammer – Business Litigation
- Ashley Brathwaite – Personal Injury, Products
- Andrew Chamberlin – Civil Litigation
- Kelly Margolis Dagger – Business Litigation, Rising Star
- Alex Hagan – Civil Litigation
- David Hillman – Real Estate, Rising Star
- Chris Jackson – Civil Litigation, Rising Star
- Leslie Packer – Civil Litigation
- Jon Sasser – Business Litigation
- Steven Scoggan – Business Litigation, Rising Star
- Tom Segars – Business Litigation
- Curtis Shipley – Business Litigation
- Paul Sun – Business Litigation
- Jamie Weiss – Business Litigation
- Dixie Wells – Business Litigation
- Mike Winters – Real Estate
Super Lawyers conducts an annual statewide survey of North Carolina attorneys to create a comprehensive listing of reputable, diverse attorneys across the state. The multi-phased rating process, involving independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations, recognizes attorneys who have attained high peer recognition and professional achievement.
The “Rising Stars” list, compiled using the same criteria as Super Lawyers, recognizes candidates who are 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for ten years or less. The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than five percent of attorneys in each state, and the “Rising Stars” list recognizes no more than two and a half percent of attorneys in the state.