Ellis & Winters attorneys have represented manufacturers and distributors throughout the United States for many years in complex product liability litigation. In addition to our extensive experience in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, our attorneys have represented a variety of international and national manufacturers in cases involving a host of products. Members of the firm have defended product liability cases involving motorcycles, helmets, industrial lighting, fluorescent lighting, electrical components, industrial equipment, athletic equipment, and a wide variety of consumer products.
Our attorneys have handled product liability cases on a national, regional, and statewide basis and have tried a number of critically important cases in a variety of jurisdictions. Some clients have retained Ellis & Winters as defense counsel in litigation based on repetitive claims for similar injuries involving the same product. Ellis & Winters has also been retained to serve as national counsel on behalf of a client who faces serial, non-repetitive litigation, involving a variety of products. Our attorneys are prepared to provide efficient and aggressive representation, all the way through trial.
- Ellis & Winters Named to 2023 “Best Lawyers in America” List
- Ashley Brathwaite Installed as President of NCADA
- Leslie Packer Appointed Board Member of “Practice Innovations”
- Ellis & Winters Welcomes Eric Cunningham to the Firm’s Litigation Group
- Leslie Packer Selected for Business North Carolina’s 2022 Power List
- Ellis & Winters Secures Victory in Asbestos Case on Issue of First Impression
- Andrew Chamberlin Featured in North Carolina Lawyer Magazine
- Ellis & Winters Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Super Lawyers®
- Partner, Alex Hagan to Lead IADC 2023-2024 CLE Efforts
- Ellis & Winters Recognized as a 2021 “Best Law Firm” by Best Lawyers®
- Andrew Chamberlin and Leslie Packer are Recognized in the 2020 National “Who’s Who in Product Liability Defence”
- Ellis & Winters Named to 2021 “Best Lawyers in America” List