Business North Carolina Announces 2022 Legal Elite Rankings
Through an online peer-voting process, 12 Ellis & Winters attorneys were selected to be in the 20th class of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite. Active North Carolina State Bar members are eligible to vote for lawyers, excluding themselves, in the 16 categories of law recognized.
Congratulations to Ellis & Winters 2022 Legal Elite recipients:
- Chuck Anderson, Bankruptcy
- Jon Berkelhammer, Litigation
- Kelly Margolis Dagger, Employment
- Luke Farley, Construction
- David Hillman, Real Estate
- Scottie Forbes Lee, Young Gun
- Michelle Liguori, Appellate
- Steven Scoggan, Young Gun
- Tom Segars, Litigation
- Curtis Shipley, Litigation
- Paul Sun, Criminal
- Dixie Wells, Litigation
Attorneys who receive the most votes in a category are named to the Legal Elite Hall of Fame. Mike Winters (Real Estate) and Jon Sasser (Litigation) are recognized as members of the Hall of Fame after having been named the top vote recipient in their categories in 2014 and 2015, respectively.