Eight Ellis & Winters attorneys, three practice areas ranked in Chambers USA 2009
Ellis & Winters LLP is proud to announce that eight of our attorneys have been recognized in the 2009 edition of Chambers USA.
Individual attorneys recognized for their work in North Carolina are:
- Charles N. Anderson, Jr. — Real estate
- J. Donald Cowan, Jr. — Litigation: General Commercial
- Richard W. Ellis — Litigation: General Commercial
- Leslie C. Packer — Litigation: Health Care
- Jonathan D. Sasser — Litigation: General Commercial
- Matthew W. Sawchak — Antitrust
- Paul K. Sun Jr. — Litigation: General Commercial
- Michael G. Winters — Real Estate
Ellis & Winters LLP received a No. 1 ranking for Antitrust in North Carolina. The Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate practice areas were also recognized.
Chambers USA is an annual publication that lists the best attorneys and law firms across the United States. Rankings are based on thousands of interviews conducted with clients and lawyers.
June 17, 2009
Posted in General