Eleven Ellis & Winters Lawyers Selected as 2014 Legal Elite
Charles N. Anderson, Jr.
Ellis & Winters LLP is pleased to announce eleven of its attorneys have been ranked among Business North Carolina magazine’s 2014 “Legal Elite.” For the 13th consecutive year, this honor awards the top lawyers in the state in 14 categories who are nominated and voted on by more than 20,000 active members of the North Carolina State Bar.
For 2014, Mike Winters was selected as thetop vote recipient in North Carolina for Real Estate Law. Upon receiving this honor, winners are elected to the “Hall of Fame.” Don Cowan (Litigation) and Matt Sawchak (Antitrust) are again recognized as members of the Legal Elite “Hall of Fame,” after having been named the top vote recipient in their categories.
Ellis & Winters’ 2014 Legal Elite recipients and their respective categories are as follows:
- Charles Anderson (Real Estate)
- Ashley K. Brathwaite (Young Guns)
- Jeremy M. Falcone (Young Guns)
- Stephen D. Feldman (Litigation)
- Leslie C. Packer (Litigation)
- George F. Sanderson III (Bankruptcy)
- Jonathan D. Sasser (Business, Litigation)
- Curtis J. Shipley (Litigation)
- Paul K. Sun (Employment)
- Dixie T. Wells (Litigation)
- Michael G. Winters (Real Estate, Business)