Ellis & Winters attorneys named to 2012 Legal Elite
Charles N. Anderson, Jr.
Ellis & Winters LLP is proud to announce that 11 of its partners have been named to this year’s Business North Carolina “Legal Elite,” and two attorneys were named to the Hall of Fame. The attorneys selected to this list are considered to be the very best in their respective fields.
Named to the Hall of Fame are J. Donald Cowan, Jr. for Litigation and Matthew W. Sawchak, in the Antitrust category.
The following attorneys also were named to the Legal Elite:
- Charles N. Anderson, Jr. for Real Estate
- Richard W. Ellis for Litigation
- Leslie C. Packer for Litigation
- George F. Sanderson III for Antitrust and Bankruptcy
- Jonathan D. Sasser for Business and Litigation
- Curtis J. Shipley for Litigation
- Paul K. Sun Jr. for Litigation
- Dixie T. Wells for Litigation
- Michael G. Winters for Real Estate and Business
In addition, two attorneys were named Young Guns:
- Stephen D. Feldman
- Ashley K. Brathwaite
Business North Carolina has published its listing of top lawyers in the state in business-related categories since 2002. Winners are chosen through balloting of all members of the State Bar living in North Carolina, who are asked, “Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?”