Ellis & Winters “Highly Recommended” by Benchmark Litigation 2014
Ellis & Winters LLP is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s lawyers have been listed as “litigation stars” in Benchmark Litigation’s 2014 edition. Benchmark Litigation’s list of “litigation stars” for each state reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The following five Ellis & Winters partners are recommended in this edition as “litigation stars” in North Carolina:
- Richard W. Ellis – Dick Ellis has defended product liability and other complex cases regionally and nationally. He is also a skilled certified mediator.
- Jonathan D. Sasser – Jon Sasser handles commercial disputes, toxic tort cases, and First Amendment litigation. He is licensed in New York as well as in North Carolina.
- Leslie C. Packer – Leslie Packer focuses on product liability and medical malpractice litigation. She routinely tries cases to verdict for her clients.
- Matthew W. Sawchak – Matt Sawchak is widely recognized for his expertise in antitrust litigation, as well as appeals. Business North Carolina has twice profiled Mr. Sawchak as one of the state’s top antitrust lawyers.
- Paul K. Sun Jr. – Paul Sun’s practice focuses on business litigation and appeals. He has significant experience in the areas of trade secrets and unfair competition, business and health care fraud (civil and criminal), and employment.
Recognized as an industry leader in the seventh edition of Benchmark Litigation, Ellis & Winters is described as a “great boutique, smaller, more litigation-focused,” and was also labeled by a peer as “the gold standard firm, rock solid.”