Five Ellis & Winters Partners Named Raleigh “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers® in America 2016
Ellis & Winters is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys were recently selected as a 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments.
The following Ellis & Winters attorneys were selected as a Best Lawyers® in America 2016 “Lawyer of the Year”:
- Chuck Anderson “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Real Estate in Raleigh
- Leslie Packer “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Health Care in Raleigh
- Jon Sasser “Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Raleigh
- Matt Sawchak “Lawyer of the Year” for Appellate Practice in Raleigh
- Mike Winters “Lawyer of the Year” for Real Estate Law in Raleigh
According to Best Lawyers, receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.