Michelle Liguori to Present at the 2021 NCBA’s Appellate Practice Section CLE
Ellis & Winters attorney, Michelle A. Liguori, is presenting at the North Carolina Bar Association’s 2021 Appellate Practice Section CLE Program on cross-appeals. The program is entitled “Effective Appellate Litigation: Improving Your Practice in State and Federal Courts of Appeals.”
Five appellate judges are presenting at the CLE Program, including:
- Judge Allison J. Rushing, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Judge Allegra Collins, North Carolina Court of Appeals
- Judge Richard D. Dietz, North Carolina Court of Appeals
- Judge Fred Gore, North Carolina Court of Appeals
- Judge Lucy N. Inman, North Carolina Court of Appeals
The program takes place via live webcast on Thursday – Friday, June 3 – 4, 2021. Michelle co-presents with North Carolina Department of Justice attorney, James W. Doggett. Their presentation entitled “Cross-Appeals: What, Why, When and How in North Carolina’s Federal and State Appellate Courts” takes place at 10:50 AM on Friday, June 4th.
Read the guide on Cross-Appeals in North Carolina’s Federal and State Appellate Courts prepared by Michelle and Jim here.