Seven Ellis & Winters Attorneys Named to 2018 Legal Elite
Ellis & Winters LLP is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been ranked among Business North Carolina Magazine’s “Legal Elite” for 2018. Since 2002, this listing has been published to recognize NC lawyers who have been selected by their peers as one of the top practitioners in the state in 14 business-related categories. Honorees are nominated and voted on by the active members of the North Carolina State Bar.
When an attorney is selected as the top vote recipient in North Carolina in a practice category, he or she is named to the “Hall of Fame.” Ellis & Winters attorneys to hold the “Hall of Fame” honor include Jon Sasser (Litigation), Don Cowan (Litigation, Partner Emeritus), Stephen Feldman (Antitrust), and Mike Winters (Real Estate).
Ellis & Winters’ 2018 Legal Elite recipients and their respective categories are as follows:
- Charles N. Anderson, Jr. (Real Estate)
- Jonathan A. Berkelhammer (Litigation)
- Kelly Margolis Dagger (Young Guns)
- Lauren Miller Golden (Bankruptcy)
- David L. Hillman (Real Estate)
- Leslie C. Packer (Litigation)
- George F. Sanderson, III (Antitrust, Bankruptcy)