Thirteen Ellis & Winters Lawyers Named to Business North Carolina’s 2016 “Legal Elite” and “Hall of Fame”
Jonathan D. Sasser
Ellis & Winters LLP is pleased to announce thirteen of its attorneys have been ranked among Business North Carolina magazine’s 2016 “Legal Elite” and “Hall of Fame.” Since 2001, this listing has been published to honor lawyers who have been recognized by their peers as one of the top practitioners in the state in 14 categories. Honorees are nominated and voted on by more than 22,000 active members of the North Carolina State Bar. Fewer than 3% of North Carolina lawyers make the list each year.
Don Cowan (Litigation), Jon Sasser (Litigation), Matt Sawchak (Antitrust), and Mike Winters (Real Estate) are again recognized as members of the Legal Elite “Hall of Fame,” after having been named the top vote recipient in their categories in previous years.
Ellis & Winters’ 2016 Legal Elite recipients and their respective categories are as follows:
- Charles N. Anderson (Real Estate)
- Jonathan A. Berkelhammer (Litigation)
- Ashley K. Brathwaite (Litigation, Young Guns)
- Mary M. Dillon (Corporate, Litigation)
- Stephen D. Feldman (Antitrust)
- Lauren Miller Golden (Young Guns)
- David L. Hillman (Real Estate)
- Christopher W. Jackson (Young Guns)
- George F. Sanderson III (Bankruptcy)