Benchmark Litigation Again Awards Ellis & Winters its Highest Rating
Ellis & Winters has once again received the highest rating for litigation practices in North Carolina as noted in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 edition. Ellis & Winters is one of only seven firms in North Carolina ranked as “highly recommended” by the annual guide to top litigation practices in the U.S. Additionally, firm managing partner, Leslie Packer was again ranked in the “Top 250 Women in Litigation,” a very prestigious honor recognizing the top female litigators in the nation.
Seven Ellis & Winters partners are individually recognized as “Litigation Stars” in North Carolina. All of them have been previously recognized as well.
- Jonathan Berkelhammer: Class Action, General Commercial, Personal Injury, and Product Liability
- Andrew Chamberlin: General Commercial, Intellectual Property, and Product Liability
- Alex Hagan: Product Liability
- Leslie Packer: General Commercial, Product Liability, and 2020 Top 250 Women in Litigation
- Jonathan Sasser: General Commercial, and Product Liability
- Paul Sun: Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability, and Securities
- Dixie Wells: General Commercial, and Product Liability
ABOUT BENCHMARK LITIGATION
Benchmark Litigation is the only publication focused exclusively on litigation in the U.S. Their staff and editors work to identify leading U.S. attorneys and firms at both the local and national levels. Rankings are made after researching recent casework, and by conducting interviews with attorneys and clients.