Eight Ellis & Winters Attorneys Named to 2017 Legal Elite & Hall of Fame
Ellis & Winters LLP is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been ranked among Business North Carolina Magazine’s “Legal Elite” for 2017. Since 2002, this listing has been published to recognize NC lawyers who have been selected by their peers as one of the top practitioners in the state in 14 business-related categories. Honorees are nominated and voted on by the active members of the North Carolina State Bar.
For 2017, Stephen Feldman was selected as the top vote recipient in North Carolina in the Antitrust category. When an attorney is selected as the top vote recipient in North Carolina in a category, he or she is named to the “Hall of Fame.” Other Ellis & Winters attorneys to hold this honor include Jon Sasser (Litigation), Don Cowan (Litigation, Partner Emeritus), Matt Sawchak (Antitrust), and Mike Winters (Real Estate).
Ellis & Winters’ 2017 Legal Elite recipients and their respective categories are as follows:
- Jonathan A. Berkelhammer (Litigation)
- Ashley K. Brathwaite (Young Guns)
- Andrew S. Chamberlin (Litigation)
- Stephen D. Feldman (Litigation & Antitrust)
- David L. Hillman (Real Estate)
- Leslie C. Packer (Litigation)
- George F. Sanderson, III (Bankruptcy)
- Nora F. Sullivan (Young Guns)