Ellis & Winters Attorneys Recognized as 2022 Super Lawyers®
Congratulations to the 19 Ellis & Winters attorneys recognized as 2022 North Carolina Super Lawyers.
Leslie Packer, the firm’s managing partner, was voted one of the Top 10 Attorneys in North Carolina, Top 25 Raleigh Lawyers, and Top 50 North Carolina Women Lawyers. Partner Dixie Wells was voted one of the Top 50 Women Attorneys in North Carolina, and partner Jon Berkelhammer was voted one of the Top 100 Attorneys in North Carolina.
The firm’s 2022 North Carolina Super Lawyers and their respective categories are:
- Chuck Anderson, General Litigation
- Jon Berkelhammer, Top 100 North Carolina Lawyers; Business Litigation
- Ashley Brathwaite, Personal Injury Products: Defense
- Andrew Chamberlin, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Kelly Margolis Dagger, Business Litigation
- Alex Hagan, Civil Litigation: Defense
- David Hillman, Real Estate
- Scottie Forbes Lee, Rising Star – Business Litigation
- Michelle Liguori, Rising Star – Appellate
- Leslie Packer, Top 10 North Carolina Lawyers; Top 25 Raleigh Lawyers; Top 50 North Carolina Women Lawyers; Civil Litigation: Defense
- Jon Sasser, Business Litigation
- Steven Scoggan, Rising Star – Business Litigation
- Tom Segars, Business Litigation
- Curtis Shipley, Business Litigation
- Paul Sun, Business Litigation
- Jeff Warren, Rising Star – Professional Liability: Defense
- Jamie Weiss, Business Litigation
- Dixie Wells, Top 50 North Carolina Women Lawyers; Business Litigation
- Mike Winters, Real Estate
Super Lawyers conducts an annual statewide survey of North Carolina attorneys to create a comprehensive listing of reputable, diverse attorneys across the state. The multi-phased rating process, involving independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations, recognizes attorneys who have attained high peer recognition and professional achievement.