Ellis & Winters Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers® in America List
Ellis & Winters LLP is pleased to announce that 17 firm attorneys are named to the 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
We congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2020 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Charles N. Anderson, Jr., Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation
- Jonathan A. Berkelhammer, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Litigation, Personal Injury Defense, Product Liability Defense
- Thomas D. Blue, Jr., Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation
- Donna K. Blumberg, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation
- Ashley K. Brathwaite, Health Care Litigation
- Andrew S. Chamberlin, Personal Injury Defense, Product Liability Defense
- Mary M. Dillon, Commercial Litigation
- Kurtis R. Dumaw, Real Estate Law
- Alex J. Hagan, Medical Malpractice Defense, Personal Injury Defense
- David Hillman, Real Estate Law
- Leslie C. Packer, Health Care Litigation, Personal Injury Defense, Product Liability Defense
- Jonathan D. Sasser, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities Litigation
- Thomas H. Segars, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Curtis J. Shipley,Construction Law, Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation
- Paul K. Sun, Jr., Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Criminal Defense, White-Collar Criminal Defense, Labor & Employment Litigation
- Dixie T. Wells, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Michael G. Winters, Real Estate Law
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as a reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,” said President and Co-Founder Steven Naifeh. “Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.”
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.